HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 45 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large red onion
- 1-2 aubergines
- 1/2 green pepper
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes -halved
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Put all ingredients in oven dish, mix with 2-3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp cumin, salt & pepper. It is best to mix with your hands.
- Let the vegetables simmer in the oven for 40 minutes, then mix with a spoon.
- Put the finished sugo on the “cereal” of your choice or enjoy on bread.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.