MISO VEGETABLE SOUP
- Put the water on and cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- Peel the broccoli stalk with a peeler. Cut the stalk into thin slices on a slicer.
- Break the broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces.
- Finely slice the pak choi and carrot on a slicer.
- Finely chop the coriander or parsley.
- Grate the zest of the organic lime and squeeze out the juice.
- Bring the water to the boil.
- Dissolve the miso paste in it.
- Cut the tofu into cubes
- Now you have everything ready to assemble your miso soup. You can make a portion immediately and refrigerate the other ingredients for a maximum of three days to eat as needed.
1 pak choi
1 handful of mushrooms
200 g frozen edamame without husk
Coriander or parsley
1 organic lime
1 l water
4 tbsp miso paste
400 g tofu or other protein source such as chicken or mackerel
200 g 100% buckwheat noodles or other gluten-free noodles