WHITE BEAN PASTE
- Rinse the white beans in a colander with water.
- Put a few beans aside for garnishing.
- Wash the parsley and remove the hard parts of the stalk.
- Puree the beans, tahini, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a blender.
- Check for creaminess and flavour and blend with a little olive oil or ice-cold water to make it even creamier, if desired.
- Season to taste with lime juice and salt.
- Spoon the white bean paste onto a plate, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with a few beans and parsley.
- If desired, sprinkle the finished bean paste with a little lemon juice.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS
1 tin white beans
1 tbsp tahini
3-4 stalks fresh parsley
1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
1-2 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of salt