HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 5 minutes
INGREDIENTS for 2 servings
- 1 tin white beans
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3-4 stalks fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Rinse the white beans in a colander with water.
- Put a few beans aside for garnishing.
- Wash the parsley and remove the hard parts of the stalk.
- Puree the beans, tahini, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a blender.
- Check for creaminess and flavour and blend with a little olive oil or ice-cold water to make it even creamier, if desired.
- Season to taste with lime juice and salt.
- Spoon the white bean paste onto a plate, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with a few beans and parsley.
- If desired, sprinkle the finished bean paste with a little lemon juice.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.