Take the silken tofu out of the fridge in time for the liquid chocolate to combine well with the tofu. Otherwise it will flocculate a little when the cold mixture meets the warm chocolate.
- Prepare 4 large or 8 small jars.
- Take the silken tofu out of the fridge and let it reach room temperature.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and let it cool so that it is still warm but no longer hot.
- Now mix the silken tofu and the date sweetener in a blender.
- Add the warm chocolate and mix everything on high speed.
- Fill the glasses with the mousse and leave to cool in the fridge for at least an hour.
- To serve, garnish each mousse with raspberries, cocoa nibs, a mint leaf and a pinch of cinnamon.
for 4 large or 8 small glasses
1 bar of dark chocolate 80% or more
1 pack of 400 g silken tofu from the chiller cabinet
2 tbsp date sweetener
100 g raspberries (frozen also works)
cocoa nibs to decorate
a sprig of fresh mint
Cinnamon to decorate