HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 3 big sweet potatoes
- 1 small broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100 g edamame, frozen
- 100 g peas, frozen
- 1 can of white beans
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2-3 stems of coriander
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp black cumin oil
- seasoning of choice and a bit of olive oil (for the sweet potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes into “fries” and season to taste (here is our favorite).
- Bake for about an hour around oven, turning 1-2 times.
- While sweet potatoes are in the oven, put a pot of water on to boil.
- Provide another pot of cold water.
- If you have, add a few ice cubes to the water to make it even colder.
- Boil the broccoli florets in the lightly salted water briefly for a minute, then rinse in the cold water and drain in a colander.
- Now chop the onion and sauté in a little olive oil.
- Add the edamame and peas and let them cook. Just before the end, add the broccoli florets and heat.
- For the bean dip: we have a basic recipe for you here; however, instead of parsley we use cilantro and instead of olive oil we use black cumin oil; however, the process remains the same.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and arrange them on a plate with the rest of the ingredients. If you like, you can garnish with lime juice and cilantro.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.