HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 80 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaped teaspoon paprika powder
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thick wedges.
- Place on the baking tray with baking paper and drizzle with plenty of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, paprika and salt and mix until the sweet potatoes are well coated with spices.
- Top with rosemary sprigs and bake in the oven for 1 hr, turning 1-2 times.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.