HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 30 minutes.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 SERVINGS
- 2 large onions, diced
- 3 red bell peppers, diced
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1-2 packets smoked tofu
- 500 g kale, torn into coarse pieces
- For seasoning: turmeric, garlic powder, paprika powder, salt & pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat heat-resistant olive oil onj medium heat.
- Add the tofu and fry until crisp, then remove and pat with a paper towel to get rid of excess oil; set aside for now.
- Add the onions and bell peppers to the pan and fry gently for about a minute.
- Add the sweet potato and season to taste.
- Sauté vegetables for 10-20 minutes, stirring regularly; place a lid over the pan for the last 5 minutes so that the sweet potato softens nicely.
- Add kale and smoked tofu to vegetables and stir again for 1-2 minutes until kale wilts.
- Remove pan from heat and enjoy immediately or place in airtight container, the hash can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.