HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 15 minutes.
INGREDIENTS for 4 servings
- 250 g fresh green sauce herbs: borage, chervil, cress, parsley, salad burnet, sorrel and chives – you can buy the herbs in bunches at the market.
- 250 g (vegan) mayonnaise
- 250 ml soy yoghurt
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. mustard, medium hot
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 hard-boiled eggs – vegans:inside just leave them out
- Wash the herbs and chop them in a food processor.
- Chop the onions and the four hard-boiled eggs very finely. In a food processor, you can also chop all the ingredients together. You decide how chunky the sauce will be.
- the sauce can be stored for a few days in the fridge in a hot, rinsed screw jar.
- the green sauce goes very well with boiled eggs, cooked cauliflower, or oven vegetables.
“The original Frankfurt green sauce doesn’t actually contain any mayonnaise (because I come from down there… ), but a mixture of yoghurt, sour cream and sour cream (and mustard).” – Kathrin
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.