HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 75 minutes
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 6 tbsp water
- 200 g oat flour or ground oats (gluten-free)
- 100 g coconut flour
- 100 g ground almonds
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 120 g coconut milk
- 50 ml sparkling water
- 160 g date sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g chocolate (80%)
- Mix flaxseed with 6 tablespoons of water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mash the bananas and then mix well all ingredients except the chocolate.
- If necessary, add a little more water.
- Finally, chop the chocolate and fold it in.
- Fill the dough into a greased form (e.g. Gugelhupf).
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Make a stick test and take the finished cake out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Remove from the mold and decorate with chocolate or nuts if desired.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.