HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 10 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 1 SERVING
- 250 ml soy or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- 2 tbsp tiger nuts, ground
- 4 tbsp walnuts, ground
- 1 tbsp date sweetener
- 1 tbsp. cocoa, de-oiled
- Toppings: coconut, nuts, almonds, berries
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- It tastes best when it turns into pudding overnight in the fridge, but it also tastes good beforehand.
- Add toppings of your choice just before eating.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.