HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 15-20 minutes
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 180 g buckwheat
- 2-3 slices of organic lemon
- 50 g grated coconut
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp date sugar
- 2 dates (pitted)
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut butter + a little more for drizzling
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- Optional: peanuts to garnish
- Rinse buckwheat under running water and let soak in clear water at room temperature for at least 5-6 hours. Put 2-3 slices of lemon in the water
- After soaking, rinse the buckwheat again.
- Briefly roast the coconut flakes in a pan without oil until the they begin to smell fragrant and start to change colour; set the toasted coconut flakes aside for later.
- Mix the soaked buckwheat with a pinch of salt, date sugar and dates in a blender; then stir in the flax seeds and peanut butter.
- Heat the raspberries in a small pot and sweeten with date sugar.
- Divide the porridge between two bowls, mix in 2/3 of the coconut flakes and sprinkle with the remaining coconut flakes, add the raspberry puree, drizzle with peanut butter and serve garnished with peanuts if desired.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.