HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
INGREDIENTS for 4 servings
- 200 g buckwheat
- 75 g dried tomatoes
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- salt & pepper
- fresh basil & pine nuts to garnish
- Wash the buckwheat in a sieve with cold water and then ‘scald’ it with boiling water; then put it in a pot with salted water and boil it at low temperature for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, finely chop the dried tomatoes, onion & garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onion & garlic in it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and paprika powder and stir in; then add buckwheat and dried tomatoes.
- In a separate pan without oil, toast the pine nuts briefly.
- Wash and chop the basil and cherry tomatoes; then add to all the ingredients and garnish with the pine nuts.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.