HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
INGREDIENTS for 4 servings
- 4 beetroots
- 400 g buckwheat
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 g)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper
- (vegan) ewe’s cheese
- 1 bunch of arugula
- Wash the arugula.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees; place the beetroot on a baking tray and put in the oven on the middle shelf.
- Leave the beetroot in the oven until it is nice and soft and the skin is crispy; then remove from oven and leave to cool (takes about 1 hour).
- Rinse the buckwheat under cold water and then lightly boil in a pot of salted water for about 10-15 minutes; drain off any excess water.
- Carefully peel the beetroot; then place the flesh in a food processor with the lemon juice, salt and pepper, and the coconut milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the beetroot mixture to the buckwheat and stir well; heat again if necessary and
- serve with the (vegan) ewe’s cheese and arugula.
All links marked with * are “affiliate” links. If a purchase is made via such a link, I will receive a commission (example: book Hormone Diet 1,33€). There are no additional costs for you. But Amazon has to give a part of its profit to me. Where, when and how you buy a product is of course up to you, and yes, I also try to buy as much locally as possible.