- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packet and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse in a sieve with clear water; then mix with some olive oil, salt and pepper and spread on a baking tray.
- Cook the chickpeas in the oven for 25-30 minutes until crispy.
- While the chickpeas are in the oven, heat water in a large saucepan and blanch broccoli for a short time, then rinse with cold water. Drain and set aside
- For the pesto: Put the hemp seeds, peas, garlic and salt in a food processor and puree until smooth. Then add spinach, herbs, and lemon juice and puree again, adding a little olive oil until the pesto reaches the desired consistency; season if necessary.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and rub with salt, pepper and lemon juice until leaves become tender.
- Place quinoa, broccoli, and kale in a bowl; garnish with sliced radishes and avocado, then serve with pesto and chickpeas (and nuts if desired).
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 SERVINGS
1 large broccoli (cut)
4 large kale leaves (coarsely chopped)
1 organic lemon
Approx. 75 g quinoa
4 radishes (sliced)
1 avocado (peeled and diced)
200 g chickpeas
Fresh herbs (e.g. dill, mint)
Optional: for some crunch, add nuts for garnish.
For the pesto:
30 g hemp seeds
50 g frozen peas (defrosted)
100 g fresh spinach
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
Fresh herbs (e.g. mint)