HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
For this recipe you need about: 50 minutes.
INGREDIENTS for 2 PORTIONS
- 250 g beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 800 g tomato pieces
- 2 tsp date syrup or date sweetener to taste
- 1 small tin of tomato purée
- Salt & pepper
- Peel and crush the garlic and place in a saucepan with the tomato pieces and date syrup. Bring the mixture to the boil and simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes. simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée and beans and heat for another 10 minutes until the sauce thickens and does not run too much. 3.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper.
Can be pre-cooked well; keeps up to three days in the refrigerator.